Sunday, June 7, 2009

here's the story....

Lots has been happening, and each time I went to post, I was lost for words, and the pics kept piling up! So here is my historical record of a weekend...well, half so far, thanks Queenie!
I did a quick run in to Savers Sat morning just in case there was some new chenille- AND THERE WAS! Pale pink, and pink and white lines. Also a few metres of leopard print flannellette, and stripy sheets.

A cool little pack, from GAP. Think I'll use the transfers somewhere else, the tights only need a few.


We then headed over to the Substation market in Newport. Little Miss waited patiently.....

for this,

the best face painting I've seen! People asked me if she'd been to a dance recital!

We also dropped in to the Yarraville Market, where i was too busy talking to take pics. We saw these guys, and had lots of chats.
Once home, I finished off a bit of redecorating that's dragging on- finally have all the clothes away. I think this child has too many clothes!! PS I got the 2 hanging shelves at different times- the white was $9.99 at Salvo's, and the blue $10 new at Kmart. Go figure.

Dinner was a yummy winter concoction

And the bag is finished! Took it for a test run today- great size, but not happy with the strap, needs a bit of tweaking.


The leopard print has been used already to be used on the pram


So now off to finish some sewing on the pram, continue washing and drying, and think up more things to keep me busy.
PS I jumped onto Sandra's blog and was directed to this little guy- he's pretty cool

3 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Love the fabric you used for the bag!
How on earth do you always manage to jam pack so many things into one weekend?

Selina said...

love the chenille. especially the pink and white stripe one. nice score.

Nikki said...

You're a busy girl!

The fairy face-painter does a fantastic job with face-painting (she's actually a friend of my sister's). Your little one looks magical!