Monday, October 12, 2009

Day 11 Blogtoberfest

I couldn't resist this shot of my sleeping baby- with her Babushka Baby
she scored at the market. It has now joined "Cubby" from Australia Zoo as her new best friend.
(She is normally allowed a pillowcase, I have just forgotten for a week or so to put one on)


A big stash has been moved into the lounge room, in preparation for 'Fabric Utopia'


which will occur in this hallway. Watch this space.....
I hope to have it done for Saturday- I'm having a little Crafternoon at my joint (it might just be sitting around a big stash of fabric, though). Bloggers meeting bloggers and eating and crafting- if this sounds like your cup of tea (that will be supplied, but you may need to make you own if I'm busy chatting) email me for further instructions.

Hopefully this new top will be finished, sick leave is for resting and Dr's visits, so some relaxing sewing is on the agenda today- with a nap, hopefully.



1 comment:

Andi said...

Fabric Utopia!! Sounds like my kind of place.
Andi :-)