Sunday, September 9, 2012

For Sale (finally)

Yay, it's finally happening! 

I have listed these bags on my Facebook page, 'For sale'. I decided to start small with something with no fees, as I have no extra money at the moment, and hey, we all have to start somewhere, right?

Descriptions and more pics are over 




I was thinking the other day, though, that all my pics seem to be of 'finished' things, and this isn't really what a blog/ my blog is about, I need to blog the process more! Unfortunately, all my fellow 'Instragrammers would have seen these before, but a lot of people aren't on Instagram, and are missing out! (on my pics, I mean, haha)





I'm going to try and blog more 'in process' pics, the finished item is good, but it's fun seeing the 'behind the scenes', isn't it?

2 comments:

Mistea said...

Definitely, especially the ones with your very able helper!
Enjoy making.

Jennie said...

For sure!! I ain't on the Instathingy yet, so great to see what you're up to! These are gorgeous!