- bench top/cupboards being on bricks
- Floor being bumpy, so lots of stuff rolling under said bench top/cupboards.
- a gap at the back so lots of stuff rolls down the back.
- Hard to clean under.
- Hard to clean around
- Unable to open oven door (at right hand side of bench) completely, therefore making cooking difficult
- Gap between stove and sink, with years of other people's gunk down the side...
Oh, where was I ? Just about the bench space, right? The cupboards have been useful;, once I got everything into Tupperware and could stack, but cooking involves lots of moving around of containers, and I couldn't be arsed half the time!!
Here's to 3 weeks and being in a new kitchen.......
(photos of new dishwasher to come....)
Head over to Vic's to see some other places