Saturday, July 17, 2010

A bit of a sewing craze over here

Finally finished these pants I started at Sewjourn, can't believe they fit! I was worried, as I made a 7, and the Little Miss is heading into 8's and 9's. I forgot sewing patterns are usually a bit bigger. I made View C, but once they were on she decided she didn't want to gathered bottoms, and DID want pockets. D'oh!


At least she'll wear them!
She got lucky today as well, as I made her a needle book, anything for some
peace and quiet!




Have to throw in this hair shot (not trying to be too weird). but I just don't think it should be allowed- unbrushed since last night, falling perfectly, I am SOOOOO jealous. Can't believe I made her, sometimes!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The pants look great ! Green with envy over the hair too .

Cathie said...

you make me laugh Bec.
you definitely did a great job making little Miss!

Cass said...

I love the pants Bec, well done

Karen said...

Love 'em!! You make all the stuff I have in my stash - but have not made yet....
Glad the Little Miss will wear them for you to.

Sue said...

What a success if little Miss will wear them. My daughter has gorgeous hair too but unfortunately doesnt carry off the unbrushed look very well!