Monday, December 1, 2008

yay

Yay, I got the pics right, must of had a brain freeze for a few days and couldn't work it out. Today it just flowed haha.

Had a great out yesterday morning, met this talented woman, and her amazing ideas. The new mod bag is awesome, so big, and I can't wait to buy it (rang out of money!). But picked up these anyway. Can't wait to make the hats, but will make a few Chrissy presents first of bags. I already have this pattern, so a few of them and a few baguettes may be necessary. And of course some yo yo hair bands.
Dropped some donations off at Savers Brunswick afterwards and found this gorgeous piece of fabric, and bit too lightweight for bags, but maybe a lining? Or a dress or skirt? Love it anyway, add to the stash!

I couldn't resist this gorgeous necklace, my jewellery collection is growing and have discovered bicarb soda to clean them, so this came up beautifully.

Will wear it to work tomorrow, just so I can wear it!

And an exciting addition to my sewing machine family of feet, and 'stitch in the ditch' foot, for my cot quilts! No more wonky stitching, even though only I would probably notice it, this will make it a thing of the past (I hope).I have the other quilting attachments, this is all I need, I think. Woo hoo!

Had little Miss's friends for a sleepover last night, Mr 3 went home as he missed mum and dad, but Mr 5 and my one got on like a house on fire. They have spent a total of 36-48hrs together since Fri (adding on this arvo's gymnastics session) and not one argument! Mine even crawled onto the mattress on the floor at 3.30am after Mr 5 had a nightmare. Awww......
Babysitting has continued today for another friend, so have an excuse NOT to do housework, off to sew......

2 comments:

goooooood girl said...

i like your blog......

Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

Love the necklace! Parker is fascinated with sewing machine 'feet' she giggles evertime I mention them!