Friday, September 4, 2009

What I did on my day off

I had an unexpected day off today, which involved lots of getting ready for the market. And eating yummy things. I very proudly nmade this delicious sandwich (it did get a top afetr I took the photo). The bit you can't see is the bush tomato chutney, yum!

This is the bread. worth every penny, not as cheap as your usual Helga's, but so delicious with ANYTHING. Even just butter.


I also made an outfit for Little Miss. My Smurf craze is getting a bit out of hand, the Smurfette sheets came from eBay! The pattern came from here.

A tip- I cut this selvedge to selvedge along the bottom of the sheet- therefore no hemming required! So it took half the time, ie about 10 mins!


He loves me, he loves me not....


Have a Smurfing good day tomorrow!

4 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Hope you have a smurfing good day tomorrow too. I'm off to have an early night!

Cat from Raspberry Rainbow said...

In my opinion, you can never have too many smurfs! Little Miss's skirt and top are fantastic.

Mookah Studio said...

I've got to admit that I'm not actually a sewer of clothes, or should I say, haven't been in the past. But damn you make it sound cheap and easy.

I've spotted a few projects from fellow bloggers in the last couple of weeks that have made me determined to give it a go!

Go the smurfs!

PlanningQueen said...

I love chutney. I would be interested to hear where you get the bush chutney from?