Monday, December 20, 2010

I made it!

Yep, I made my deadline, with only minutes to spare! I ran out of snaps this morning, so I had to get some on the way to their house, but here are the girls in their dresses- Mishca on the left, Holly on the right. They are so bright and girly, they loved them.


I cheated on a few things, due to the time constraints, but overall a great pattern (the vent at the back stumped me. It was midnight, though). And I was soooo proud I got all the mermaids the right way up!

( don't look to close to the flamingo's, though)

And this was waiting for us when we got home today- fabulous Sue has finished this off for me (wasn't very good at this one at all). It fits perfectly, with a bit of room to grow. Except with the way the weather is going, it may be a Xmas day dress!


(and back)


Thanks, Sue!

7 comments:

Nikki said...

Hooray for up-the-right-way mermaids!!! The dresses look fab! (Re: vent - take it slowly. read the instructions.... during daylight hours!)

CurlyPops said...

They look so cute in those fabrics! There's a very good reason why I never sew at night....

Andi said...

Love your work!!!

Sue said...

The little dresses are just adorable and I am glad the mermaids made their way up the right way this time, lol! I am so glad the dress fits perfectly and it looks lovely on your daughter! The way the weather is going it probably will be worn on xmas day as it another cold and wet day here.

Cat from Raspberry Rainbow said...

The mermaids looks great! (both do, but esp the mermaids)

Julie said...

Very cute. Well done on the mermaids. We are re-thinking the Christmas attire here too. I'm not sure pretty Summer dresses are going to make an appearance.

Teek said...

LOVE LOVE the dresses. Well done with the mermaids the right way up.
The reindeer pasta is a great excuse for a trip to Ikea lol