Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011

Happy New Year!
I've been a bit remiss in the Xmas/New Year posts, I never know quite what to say.
No-one wants to come and join my pity party, and there's really no need for it, with all the good things going on in my life at the moment (and so much worse for others).

So we have had a quiet week, hanging out and not doing much, no stress, a bit of sewing, and a room reno (pics later).

 Yay, I took a great photo with my new camera!

There's been a bit of op shopping, and couldn't resist this (disgusting) top!


It's now chopped and added to the stash!!

So I haven't done it before, but I thought I'd write a list. Inspired by all my favourite bloggers, of course (too many to name).
  • no relapse of depression for this year
  • enjoy the challenge of (nearly) full time work
  • getting out socially at least once a week
  • find a craft group that potentially will become the last point!
  • try to feel a little bit proud of what I've achieved and have
  • EXERCISE! (ain't getting any younger)
and I have the right to change or add to this at any time!

I wish you all the best in life and crafting for 2011!

xxoo

7 comments:

Selina said...

Happy New Year Bec! Hope your 2011 is just fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! may it be the best yet. looking forward to seeing your room reno!

x

Andi said...

Happy new year bEc!!
Andi x

Nikki said...

Wishing you all the very best for a fabulous year Ms Sauras.

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Happy New Year Bec. I hope you achieve all the things on your list.

I'm going to get the NCB back up and running in Feb so that might tick one thing off your list.

Leonie said...

Happy New Year. Best Wishes for the success of your plans for the year ahead. I think we could all do with an easy one!

Janice said...

Happy New Year Bec. I hope you achieve all you wish for. Your ugly top has super cute fabric. Well spotted.