Happy New Year!
I've been a bit remiss in the Xmas/New Year posts, I never know quite what to say.
No-one wants to come and join my pity party, and there's really no need for it, with all the good things going on in my life at the moment (and so much worse for others).
So we have had a quiet week, hanging out and not doing much, no stress, a bit of sewing, and a room reno (pics later).
Yay, I took a great photo with my new camera!
There's been a bit of op shopping, and couldn't resist this (disgusting) top!
It's now chopped and added to the stash!!
So I haven't done it before, but I thought I'd write a list. Inspired by all my favourite bloggers, of course (too many to name).
- no relapse of depression for this year
- enjoy the challenge of (nearly) full time work
- getting out socially at least once a week
- find a craft group that potentially will become the last point!
- try to feel a little bit proud of what I've achieved and have
- EXERCISE! (ain't getting any younger)
and I have the right to change or add to this at any time!
I wish you all the best in life and crafting for 2011!