Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Oppy goodness

I don't think I've posted any oppy goodness for a while, I try and do it on Sundays to join in Flea Market Finds, but I forget what I've gotten by then, so I don't do it!

Today's haul was a goodun'; 2 oppy's on my lunch break gave me a pretty good haul.


The Tupperware container was $4, perfect for taking my milk to work with my plunger and coffee in a bag; Smiggle pencil case for $2 (I'm the kids hero now); new wallet; vintage tablecloth; massive bag of zips for $5 and not in the pic is a bag of patchwork fabrics for $5; and a retro Dymo labeller for....$0.99!

Lovely!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Great finds!

Tanya said...

how nice to be the kids hero!

Angela said...

Hello from your newest follower. I found you through the Narioka blog. Great finds at the op shop! I love your quilting posts and look forward to following your story more :)