Saturday, June 2, 2012

Finally, a footstool!

So anyone familiar with the drama of the footstool will probably understand my reluctance at having another go (go on, go back and read it for laughs!). Having to throw out the last one, when I found this one for a few dollars, I didn't touch it for ages! Just used and accepted it's vinylly ugliness.


When I found this cushion on Mothers Day at Savers, I did plan to use it for the couch. But then I had the idea....


Ta Da!


I used glue- after the last pull apart disaster, I simply glued this piece (cut, interfaced and sewn onto the denim) onto the vinyl, and added a few tacks for decorative and stability purposes.


The understand was all raw, so copying off the original cover a make an undergarment...


already well used!


4 comments:

Mookah Studio said...

Yippee! It came up a treat. Don't you wonder how you ever survived without a footstool? I know I do.

nicole said...

yahoo! it looks fab :D

Sally said...

Ace!

Michelle Walker said...

Thats Fantastic too!! What a change that grey made to the pillow!1 love it