Sunday, February 15, 2009

An amazing day

Gosh it was just so good! being able to put our crafting and sewing skills together and produce these amazing bags, I sure feel like I've helped. Taccolina and Nikki have amazing pics, I don't feel like mine do it justice, so head over there for more shots. Meeting lots of other bloggers and sewers/crafters/cake makers becoming crafters and a friend I haven't seen for a while made it a fun day to be at, otherwise I'm sure I couldn't have stayed 9 hrs!

Little Miss I'm-so-well-behaved made a couple of friends, enjoyed Nikki's 'kids space' and made a little friend in Benjamin, who let his mummy do lots of sewing!

The bags were the sort I would very happily pay money for, great construction, amazing fabrics and just downright spunky.

4 comments:

Christine McDonald said...

lovely shot of the wee'uns. And I liked your other pics too. Thanks for joining my blog. I can't find the bit to follow your blog. Let me know as it is a great read.

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

It was lovely to meet you yesterday. I agree it was a fabulous day and great to be a part of it.

Nikki said...

Yeah - great day all 'round. TOday I felt very wrung out and needed lots of naps, too....
Your little Miss was truly amazingly well-behaved, and totally gorgeous.

Kitty said...

Lovely to meet you too! Such a great day & so many inspiring folk. Thanks for commenting, I knew you had a blog but was unsure of what it was. & now I can stop looking.
Have a wonderful week.