Sunday, March 25, 2012

Another Tova??

I love my Tova pattern, and was pleasantly surprised when I found this pattern I bought a while a go as it looked a bit similar. I originally cut it out in black and white spots, but the kid changed her mind!

 Racing outside for the photo shoot!

I like the collarless version, she would like an extra button on the placket though. 
Felt a bit breezy I guess!



The little mistake of cutting it off too short (her request, silly mumma listened) was fixed and
 I think is barely noticeable.


Yep, very happy!


The fabric is from Spotlight, I bought extra when it was on special for quilts/binding.
 I have a little left, thank goodness!

3 comments:

thornberry said...

I have that exact same pattern in my queue ready to make for Clare for winter! Great minds think alike. It looks terrific!

Sally said...

Geez. That top looks fantastic.

Danielle said...

Wow! Looks awesome, great job!