Monday, January 26, 2009

Like a bat out of hell

I don't know what came over me, but with not much thought, I found all my pins....

in here! My quilts have taken off, I have machine quilted four last night, what a sense of achievement! Not to mention pin overload!

This is the best shot I could get (at 1am!) of my beautiful stitch-in-the-ditch foot. Made things very fast!

And, thanks to Jeanette White from Expert Village, here is one binding half done. Great corners so far!
And a cute little pic- a neighbour across the road is having a cleanup- we're talking 22 yrs in this house, where they can't use any of the rooms they are so full! So we got 3 of these little swings. Cute, hey? Little Miss is all super keen, but considering she doesn't play with dolls, they may be given away at some point. Let me know if you like them, or have an alternative use- planters, maybe?
See ya!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Oh the swings are very cute, I'm sure someone will love them.

I have one of those feet for my machine & it's like a little miracle!