Saturday, October 23, 2010

Blogtoberfest '10 day 22

I've had my work cut out for me today.
Babysitting 2 boys, 4 and 6, and my little miss. Tricky, you ask?
No way, easy peasy.
Except when I had to follow them up what I refer to as 'Death Hill'



 Named this because I feel like death when I reach the top!
A park at the top, and this one on the walk home makes it all worthwhile- me to sit
and watch, them to tire themselves out!


I'm loving the fact that the kid is wearing my knitting needle bangles
I made last night, think she'll keep them.



Think I've earned some sewing time now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the bangles, how did you bend them without snapping, i'm guessing there was some heat involved. death hill looks like a good workout. have a great weekend.

x

Sue said...

The bangles look great! I am sure it is easier to look after more kids than 1 as they keep each other entertained.

Cass said...

That is some hill. Great bangles

Liesl said...

Hey can I send two boys, 4 & 5 over too?!