Sunday, October 17, 2010

Quilting along (Blogtoberfest '10 day 17b)

Have to show off what I've been working on for 2 days. No housework, just fun this weekend, the kid got to do it, so can I!
So this is another Spotlight Jelly Roll (on special for VIP's), with my Flea Market Fancy FQ gifted to me. It's a bit bigger than the last jelly roll one I did for the couch, but this one is for the couch as well.

I bought an American Jane Happy Camper 'turnover' off a chicky de-stashing. I wasn't sure what to do at first, but waited for inspiration. I found the 'dijon' colour homespun at Spotlight as well, these 2 quilts are turning into a bit of a bargain, actually. Backing for the stash, I may splurge and buy some good quality batting!


Off to iron!

4 comments:

Andi said...

Bec is going quilt craaaazy!!!!
Love it!

Liesl said...

Good grief - how do you do it? You're a machine!! I am still working on my tiny little basic quilt from yonks ago.

I love the jellyroll quilt.

Sue said...

Wow you have been so productive in your quilting, and housework wont go away so it is probably nice to have a little break from it, lol! I think I may have found something I can make with my jelly rolls now too.

Karen said...

You are like a machine!
I've been away and now catching up - you have been a busy girl Bec - love the set you made for your bed and this one is lovely too.