Saturday, October 9, 2010

Blogtoberfest '10 day 9

I received a lovely pressie from Kate last weekend, who came to say hi at the market with her girls (Happy Birthday Jazzy!) After the kerfuffle we both had with the Djorte pants, I made Jazzy a few pairs as well as my little one, and in return Kate made me this! Hand crocheted ric rac, so lacy trim and a heart pincushion, I heart it all so much! Oh, it was wrapped in the cute curtain, hmmm, what to make that into?
I made Little Miss some summer pj's out of my favourite pj pattern, they are being worn tonight despite being a bit cool for them yet. Oh, well, extra blankets then!

An adventure tomorrow to Ms Curlypops's, to help her destash...it's a hard life!

7 comments:

Sue said...

Oh those pj's are just gorgeous! Isnt Kate lovely too.

Julie said...

Kate's crochet treasured are divine aren't they. I have mine saved for special outfits.

CurlyPops said...

Cute jammies!

Photography said...

Pressies are so nice! I love yours - delightful! And the jimmy jams are sweet too :-) I Joined in for the first time this year with blogtoberfest - fun!!

Kate said...

I love those jammies. I really shoud start making some for my gals. So pleased you liked all the crochet stuff and hopefully next time all the girls can have a play together.

Ange Moore said...

Love the pj's! Also, wondering what the issue is with the djortes? I have the book and want to make some of the trousers for my daughter - would love to know what the problem was (and how you fixed it)!

Kitty said...

Those PJ's are so cute!
& yep, second hand food is not so good... I prefer new food too. tee hee. Have an awesome week!