Friday, August 21, 2009

My Creative Space

A day late- but my creative mind is a bit different to my creative space this week! So much happening, and so many things to sew....never enough hours!



With more things to get ready for my market onslaught, a new printer was needed- they really do just curl up and die, don't they?


And the fabric- new designs for the pencil rolls- mine are multi-coloured, will fit 22 or so pencils, and a newbie- but only seen at the next market and not blogged yet. Shhh, Secret Squirrel.....

4 comments:

CurlyPops said...

What are you up to secret squirrel?

Mookah Studio said...

Oooh....I love secrets!

karenshopes said...

Hi,
Just found your blog and thought I'd say hello, I'm new to blogging and would love you to pop over.
Karen

Unknown said...

sneaky sneaky, hope you get everything finished sound super busy!!