Monday, August 17, 2009

New stuff

This is the frame that started the whole cleanup! It fell off the wall and the glass broke, and the room was so messy I couldn't find all the pieces. There, my secret is out and I feel better for it.


So seeing as I got a minute for about $20, I decided to recycle...



into a new earring/necklace holder (haven't filled it up yet). It may need to hung, though, the cat would have knocking it over.



and it coordinates so well with the rest of my DIY decorations.


I also put these cork mats to good use (well, I think so anyway). Moving wardrobes out and more space in the study has meant blank walls with old paint


Voila! A cork notice board.


Anyone else recycling stuff? It's good fun.




1 comment:

Liesl said...

Love the jewellry holder and the cork mats. It all looks great. Why do I never have clever ideas like that?!