Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Renovations

Santa bought Little Miss this dolls house a few years ago now, and it has had sporadic use. Mismatched furniture, a disinterest in toys, who knows why, it is a bit neglected- and then the door fell off! I'm sure Santa picked it because of it's potential, I know I would have!

So after a trip to the Dr's this morning, conveniently next to Savers, I found this little bag of goodies for $5.



Aren't they cute? And yes, I've decided to....renovate! Just when, I'm not sure, it will be a slow process, I think- or over and done within a week. Maybe some warmer weather will mean I'll get it done a bit quicker. And furniture to repair, decorate etc.
I've never heard of tile decors- but I picked these up, thinking they may come in handy. A Clayton's renovation- would anyone seriously stick stickers on their shower tiles?


Oh, and I've started a collection- you only 2 things, right? Another pair in excellent condition. High tops this time. Becoming quite the fan of the Converse.

So, after my first dose of penicillin, and a day in bed, my voice has come back, a bit croaky, I'm wishing it all away- my first Trivia night is on Friday night, don't want to miss it!
Oh, and check out the promo for the market I'm at next month.

3 comments:

CurlyPops said...

That furniture is fantastic! I think those tile decors were hot about 15 years ago. You found some great designs.

Cat from Raspberry Rainbow said...

I wish my local Opp Shops had converse in my size, what amazing oppy bargains you find. The dolls house furniture is a great find too. I might just have to check out some Opp shops today, you have inspired me.

PlanningQueen said...

The furniture is very cute, my daughter needs some for her house too.