Friday, October 26, 2012

Blogtoberfest Day 26

I needed a little pick me up today...it was one of those roller-coaster days. Good.....not good.....good. 
I went into Spotlight to 'chill out', I always find browsing in there on my own pretty relaxing....weird, I know.
They have a good deal, too, you buy the VIP mag for 99c, and get a $10 voucher. So really, you get a $9 voucher. 
still, $9 is $9!

I came across these kits, I remembered seeing them on the Leutenegger blog

Of course, I'm on the lookout for the iphone cases!
oh, and this will become a pendant.

2 comments:

thornberry said...

I've bought some of those little kits for Santa to leave for my girls this year (and a spare one for Santa to leave for me). They are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Glad you love our [make it] designs!! Designed by Leutenegger.