Sunday, October 19, 2008

big weekend

Little miss snapped this one of my new apron, I threw it on Fri to get a bit of tidying done, it is as good as my brown one in getting some cleaning done. The blue dress underneath was a $4 from Altona Vinnies the day before, love it, and such good weather on friday, my arms got a bit of sun, yay.This lettle birdie obviously needed his arms to get a bit of sun, this was outside the pool at swimming lessons, too cute!
Saw some little kids cowboy hats I thought my little one would look cute in, thought I could make one. Found a ladies style straw hat for $2 at newport Vinnies, added a pink band (leftover bias binding) and sewed up the sides. She loves it, wants me to spray it brown, though, like one she saw in a shop. Maybe.....
She got some new pink thongs (I prefer 'flip flops', as it is the sound they make being walked into my room at 8am this morning) and is checking how her knee grazes are going under the bandaid in this pic. She has 3 stacks on Friday, all grazes down the same leg! Just in time for summer haha.

No comments: