Friday, October 3, 2008

new things i've found

Tonight I have discovered 2 new things...thank goodness I have had enough energy and coffee to stay up until now!
First is this awesome singer - I found/heard him on the P.S I Love You soundtrack, and then I remembered I had seen him and liked him on Parkinson last year (THE best thing about tv on a Saturday night!). I now have his cd.

And this website- I had it in my favourites, but hadn't looked at it. My friend I rang tonight pointed out this, who has a great blog and I have a few patterns, and this event coming up. More to read, boy, I need a lap top so I can read wherever!

Reading back over the last paragraph, it looks very cryptic! Didn't mean it too, now I can finally link properly, I am overdoing it, I guess. Plus, it is easier to click sometimes, than open a new tab and type the name in google. Plus you can do it at your own leisure.

1 comment:

Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

Crypt away!

I've fixed link, thanks for pointing it out, now I know! It is a very different blog!