Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy and Sad

Happy Face: :) Beautiful sunny day
My little one at swimming class
Lunch in the park
Taking the dog for a walk
Another park visit
Op shop visit and bought a 40's style cabinet for $45
Dropping little miss to a sleepover so mummy gets a night out

Sad face:( No where and no one to go out with on this night out
Favourite op shop shutting- all seven of the Bargian Browsers!

See the other blog I contribute to http://melb-opshopping.blogspot.com/ for more of my sadness.

i'm glad more happy than sad!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Hope you had a nice child-free time, despite feeling a bit sad as well.

Terrible news re: op shops closing. My favourite op shop closed the shop bit & now just sells rgas, I imagine all those goodies being shredded for rags!AHHHHHH!

Thank you for the fav. blog tag, I'm terrible at these things but would like to bounce it back to you, I've really enjoyed reading your posts.