Thursday, October 16, 2008

how quickly it can all change

An update to vent my grief at the end of my day.

My washing machine broke.

Halfway through the 2nd load of about 10. I had my bed linen, little miss's, clothes etc, and the connector to the tap broke and sprayed water everywhere. Thank you for an outside laundry. So 3 trips to Bunnings have resulted in no part to fix it and a killer sore foot as a trolley was rammed into my foot by an employee. My trusty washing machine repairman has been called (love you john), who understands my despair at not being able to fix it myself and won't rub this fact in.

I changed my own broken stop lights on the weekend, so had excess confidence this diy stuff would continue today. Nope.

An online friend has sent me something nice, and am off to put my feet and start on this. Cheers!

1 comment:

laughing purple goldfish said...

well, this is definitely one of those occasions on which you would appreciate having an outdoor laundry! what a mess! what an inconvenience! and how frustrating to not have been able to fix it yourself, after all those trips to Bunnings...

hope you enjoyed your 'me' time at the end of the day... you really needed it, didn't you?