Friday, October 3, 2008

Blog award

A very big thanks to thousand threads for giving me this award, I am belatedly saying thank you as I am having lots of trouble posting the picture! I was trying and then giving up, then I have been sick this week (gardening does it to me every time, I catch the flu!), so am finally able to respond, pic or not!

Blogging has been so much fun, just knowing there are so many people out there like me!

The rules of this award are:
1. Choose seven of your favourite blogs to nominate and link back to them
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award
3. Leave a message on the blogs that you've nominated
4. Post the award on your blog (optional)

So my favourite blogs so far would be, in no particular order:

ethel loves fred
3 red buttons
the small stuff
three buttons
stitchy britches
ric rac
mmmcrafts


I love reading any blogs, and hearing comments (sorry, reading comments). Thanks again for great blogs! More down the side, and will add as I go!

3 comments:

Jodie said...

Thanks for the award - i am just back after being computer less for four whole days !!! It was loooooong.
Thanks again

Bec said...

Thanks so much for the award - sorry I've been so slack getting here - I'm another one who has been Internet absent for almost a whole week - eeekkkk!!!!! Today is my catch-up day as I plough through emails and bloglines. Thanks again, I'm very chuffed to be included in such fine company as you have listed here. Hope you're having a lovely weekend. Cheers, Bec

Unknown said...

My pleasure :) ...I'll be perusing your recommendations soon!