Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hey Hey hey

Lookee lookee here. I have news. My favourite Salvos store (where I got the spunky couch that is the light of my life) has moved, with a funky clean shop, very organised and just near the old one. At 116 Carlisle St St Kilda. I picked up some jarmies to make into jarmies for Little Miss next winter (nice thick flannellette)



and this awesome piece of fabric. Rad man! I'm thinking some shopping bag totes- too cool for school.

We also dropped into Amitie, to get some binding for Jai's quilt, saw hi to Louise and Jenny, and came out with these cute scraps.....should be framed, it's so darn cute.

I also picked up some online fabric this week, with Paypal money. So cute!

Couldn't resist a few shots of the animals beds- Murray tucked up on the couch

And Ace in her favourite spot. It makes it tricky when I need to go to the shop!


No comments: