Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Makin' Stuff

So here are a few things I've been working on, in my few spare hrs.
My Happy Campers quilt is coming along, pieced 4 blocks, hmm, already 1 to un-pick!


The (ridiculous reason for a ) Public Holiday yesterday saw me bake- finally! Haven't in years, and remembered why I don't- so much effort, 3 loads in the dishwasher, and me exhausted! But worth it as I make my way through 3/4 of a lemon meringue pie! I haven't lost the art.....


My friend Sarah is cursing me for lending her this book, and she's been makin' a gorgeous quilt! In the meantime, I get her scraps- pretty happy about that, purple Liberty!

And there's the usual breakfast, lunch and dinner, but that's not very interesting, is it?

4 comments:

Andi said...

I want some of that pie!!!!

Mistea said...

Your blocks looks beautiful and that pie - delicious.

Sue said...

Oh lemon meringue pie, how delicious. Good on you for baking, we made cupcakes Cup Day too, or rather I supervised and Isabelle baked them. Your quilt is looking great, you must make quite a lot of them.

Jodie @ The Haby Goddess said...

With the result of that pie, it looks like you bake everyday! I admire anyone you makes quilts - it's looks so complicated to me and I wouldn't know where to start.