Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Day in the Car

We set off bright and early yesterday morning, off to this market I hadn't explored yet.

we bumped into friends, and found some new ones, and could have spent the whole day on High St, really, popping in and out of the shops. We had a few new goodies (I got to 'borrow' them)
and treated myself (in case I forget my name haha)

became a convert to the knitted washcloth (much prettier than what I can knit)

and did the box haul. We dropped in on Tinniegirl and Ms L with yummy cupcakes, and cleared them out!

The rest of the day was spent driving to the other side of town to drop Little Miss to a sleepover. I thought that driving around started in the teens? Like the attitude? Aren't I lucky she's so advanced? See my previous post for my treat to myself on the way home (Salvos).

No comments: