Sunday, January 3, 2010

It's coming along

I have to brag about my extra clever little one, and the 'big girl' thing she did today. She received a ColesMyer gift voucher for her birthday, and it has been burning a hole in her pocket! She saw the electric toothbrush the other night at Coles, and we agreed she could by that (a luxury, not a necessity!). Hmm, but what else?
We went down to Officeworks (where you can also the cards) and she picked out the green frog pen that lights up, an exercise book for Grade 1 homework (too cute!), then it was on to Coles, where she got the toothbrush and a pack of cards to play Go Fish. All that for $20! And change as well. She got 2 receipts as well, and swiped the card and entered the pin number herself. How grown up!

My project a day is coming along so far, easy as I'm on holidays, I suppose. This is the apron I promised Sarah, due to the cute fabric.
I'm definitely not used to working with directional prints, another upside down one.




looks great with the shower cap!

Sad news- I am hoping some 'find me' thoughts will be sent over here, my beautiful ring I bought for my b'day has gone missing! It's lost, maybe in the house, maybe somewhere else, either way it may take a long time to find it. If anyone knows magic, please wiggle their nose and help me find it, it's pretty special and I don't think I could afford another one!

2 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Oh no! Do you know which day you lost the ring?

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

That's a big bummer. Sending lots of 'find it' thoughts your way and hope it turns up soon.