Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Gifted quilt

This quilt was a pressie for my friend's b'day at the end of October, I'm glad I got it finished by Xmas! I used a Bliss charm pack. I used white quilting fabric and white damask for the borders (using up the stash!)


and a favourite sheet for the back. Yellow binding finished it off.


A perfect little lap quilt~


And as I haven't done Flea market Finds for a while, I thought I'd show this new item I got at the Salvo's. Brand new. In the box.


Yay, some new scales, in the colours I already have! They don't make these ones anymore, and I'm not quite ready to go digital!



3 comments:

Kate said...

The quilt looks ace and I'm totally with you on the analogue scales. We have digital ones in the kitchen and I am always a bit mistrustful, maybe the batteries have gone flat and all that.

Sue said...

What a pretty quilt. I really should make one from some of the squares I have in my stash. Great find on the scales too.

Andi said...

Score!!
We still on for tomorrow?