Tuesday, December 23, 2008

ho ho ho

Still in 2 minds about the Christmas thing, a bit bipolar with my enjoyment at the moment! Have finished up at work, done the shopping, so am happy, but nowhere to go Xmas day, so not so happy. Anyway, other things that make me happy include....

My funny dog! Needed an extra pair of hands for this shot, I love how he always looks happy for the camera! And so furry!

Some Xmas t-shirts I made my friends boys. The ones I also made the Santa sacks for. Had to shorten one of them, to make them the same, so made the tees are the same too, pretty cute I think.

Saffron Craig's free fat quarter (mentioned in an earlier post)made a cute little stocking- ala, I ran out of time to finish the cross stitch one. I will show you a shot of where I got up too (tomorrow maybe) and plan to finish it for next years suprise. Silly me should have measured the stocking around the dvds I wanted to put in them, oh well, lots of little things to find!

Where we'll hang it.

My first day of hols tomorrow, have a few presents to finish making, to be given after Xmas (thank goodness!). Happy crafting everyone and hope you get it all finished in time!


2 comments:

Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

Dog and stocking looking uber cute!
Sometimes it's better not having anywhere to go, I'm full of dread, as we are off to my in-laws, and my MIL can be a bit, well mean really! Hope you have a good one!!

xxx

laughing purple goldfish said...

love those christmas t-shirts...

christmas hugs xx