Saturday, December 20, 2008

I have a problem.....

Actually, I don't know if it's a problem or a hobby. I think there must be a fine line somewhere there! I'll call it my "op shop haby hobby". This is my Salvos score from yesterday ($7, a bit steep for me!) Not the tray. And a whole box of hooks and eyes, mind you! They'll last me a lifetime! This was from Savers last week, more jewellery stuff and of course, bias binding. I may have a lot, but boy, there must be heaps out there! It obviously keeps for years!


My owl score was impressive, $6 for all these. Maybe on some hats, clothes, bags....endless uses, just have to make the time now. Little Miss thought I had made them, now wouldn't THAT be an achievement!




2 comments:

laughing purple goldfish said...

love those black and white owls... looking forward to seeing how you use them

Nikki said...

I wouldn't call it a problem. I'd say a KEEN EYE!!! I never find great haby in op-shops.