Monday, October 10, 2011

blogtoberfest day 10

On the way to camp on Friday, we stopped in for a quick 'howdy' to a few friends.
Nikki had organised the most amazing idea....


 image


Every corner of the studio/townhouse was utilized; lots of yummy food (ensuring leftovers for Nikki of course). Typical bloggers and sewers, Karen, Lara and I all had girls in the Jump Rope Dress! So cute!
I also got lots of cuddle of this little girl, and coveted her outfit; her adorability doesn't come through fully over the blog. She's a cutie patootie!

My girl had a ball, and the 1/2 an hr turned into many; can't wait to do it again, so I'm off to blunt my scissors haha

3 comments:

Nikki said...

I'm so glad you delayed running off to camp!! Lovely to see you and your gorgeous girl!

Claire - Matching Pegs said...

It was lovely to meet you!

Sadly mousie didn't survive intact, so no photos.

Yarn Wrap said...

it was great to catch up. The 'kid' is really growing tall and wore a very pretty dress. she is a sweetie.