Friday, October 21, 2011

blogtoberfest day 21

I left it too late to post last night, so thought i'd better do it earlier tonight!

Thought i'd share my oppy gains I got today.

A vintage plate for $6....


to go with the smaller one I already had!


and.....ta da! 2 Jamie Oliver's hardcovers for $4.75 each. To add to the collection of cookbooks I might feel like using one day. At least 99% of them are op shopped!


A spot of oppying was what I needed after (gladly) joining in on Cam's roller coaster today- see over here for her amazing story, and over here to sign up to be one of the angels that gives life. (And tell your family too!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jealous of your Jamie finds! I'm never that lucky!

Jennie said...

Love the triangle plate. It's terrible being in lunchbreak opping competition with you!