Thursday, April 2, 2009

A bit more

Was pretty wrecked last night, but managed to sit through a bit of TV while I did my star (and the rest of the ironing!). I'm pretty happy with it, the next bit scares me, putting squares in the corners, lots of fiddling. The middle is a bit thick, but you can't notice here, I am a perfectionist but I also leave it if it only will make it worse!

I got this pile a while ago, but hadn't shown it off, what you can get for $1 at Vinnie's! (My $3 oilcloth tablecloth is still in constant use, I love it!). A packet of sewing needles is a great haul, as I break them a bit.

After a look around my house last night, I realised if someone broke in, I wouldn't know! It's a bomb site- too much sewing, not enough cleaning. I changed my sheets last night, pulling out a doona cover I hadn't used for a while, and the yucky musty smell has permeated through my bedroom, great. A dose of PMS combined with these issues has left me wanting to go back to said stinky bed and pull doona over my head, but I will tackle some cleaning first, then when my coffee wears off, have the nap. Then walk the dog, pick up child etc.....few, never ends!

2 comments:

Angie said...

It never ends.....that is exactly how I feel today!

Mistea said...

I can relate to the bomb site, I just figure if someone breaks in they will think someone beat them to it!! It is clean just not tidy