Sunday, October 18, 2009

Day 18 blogtoberfest

As I was working all day at the Expo, I've not even taken out my camera or looked for something to post about- so here are yesterday's snaps, as taken by little Miss.
Me show Liesel my quilt

Murray at the back door crying because I wouldn't let him in to jump over everyone as he needs a bath


the pumpkin pie my neighbour made the vegie-phobe Cam wouldn't eat (she did taste it, though)
the dining room table we worked around

Ah, Crafternoon, come back again soon.

4 comments:

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Aah, I missed a fun day by the sounds and looks of it.

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Meant to add, I LOVE YOUR NEW HEADER!

Liesl said...

Yay for the beautiful quilt - its fabulous! And just quietly I am glad Cam doesn't like veggies, because it meant I could take an extra large piece of that pumpkin pie!

Word verification: "Scome" .... awfully close to "scone" .... perhaps the universe trying to tell me I should have made some instead of buying biscuits???

CurlyPops said...

It was such a lovely crafternoon.... I actually do eat pumpkin - I just can't eat it as a dessert... far too bizarre for me!