Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Creative Space

At the moment, the finishing UFO's is coming along really well, but I slipped up yesterday and made a cute pair of spring pj's for Little Miss out of vintage sheets- the problem is, I can't find them!!! I had them one minute, then they are gone- I'm hoping I'll open the fridge and they'll appear! So here is my next lot of sheets, maybe fro some pj pants for me; my early b'day present to myself from this awesome store (Betty Jo brooch and candle); and Little Miss's brooch Cam made her. Found coming out of the wash on her mum's t-shirt. Oops. what a well built brooch!!
And a gratuitous woolly dog shot.

Just cos he's cute!

Head over here to see more creative spaces.

2 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Great sheets and I'm very happy that the little heart brooch survived!

Kirsty said...

I hope you found the PJs. Happy almost birthday. I reckon pressies bought for yourself are the very best kind.