Saturday, January 24, 2009

Market Day

A great Saturday, my treats keep on coming! It feels like Christmas all over again, without the stress ( and all the pressies are mine!)
I have been waiting for about 2 yrs for a good special on saucepans, and the wait has paid off- Stanley Rogers set from Harris Scarfe. Lovely lovely lovely. 2 of my saucepans were sharing a lid, and the handles were loose etc....maybe my cooking will improve? Hope so.
I dropped into Salvos at Abbotsford today, and they have a few of these- never been used, but oh so smelly, mothballs and storage I guess. This pair is on the line as I speak! Maybe a dress, added to the stash for sure. The were a few more, but be quick!

And spent time at the convent market at Abbotsford as well. As you can see, fun....


food


and more food.
Raspberries and strawberries at the back, but the mint at the front is from my own garden. It grows wild like crazy, even in the grass, and every now and then I rip it all out, dry/use it, and more grows. Without me doing a thing.
Magic

No comments: