- Scoring old Enid Blyton books at Savers. $4.99 each and the new cover reprinted ones are $9.99 each.
- Giving other cars your parking meter ticket when you have time left on it :)
- Grey haired gentleman walking down the street in Footscray- in pantyhose and black heels. Drag queen breaking in new shoes maybe?
- School sleepover tonight. A very excited nearly Grade 1 child. And free babysitting for me!
- Six Feet Under. New to me and I'm in love with it.
- Security guards at Ascot Vale Vinnies. Sad that that is necessary.
- Statewide Sewing Centre not open as a class was on, and I needed help with my automatic buttonhole!
- Parking meter tickets installed in Footscray so it will cost me money to go to Savers.
- Washing up.
There's more over here.