Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Mamma Mia

These are the costumes I am helping out with for Little Miss's school concert next week. Next week, I hear you ask? Yes, next week, in between my first 2 markets ever, and work days, and TV nights....who says you can over commit?
There are 4 blue ones, and 3 gold ones- so I have to copy (no pattern, arghh!) one and make it a gold one- while I was there I figured I may as well replace the missing sequins and give them a wash too. They have been in the school costume box for a while. Then I start on the boys pants., Oh, well, the price we pay...

I also had to show off my remnant haul from Sth Melbourne Spotlight yesterday- STOP, don't run out of the house, there aren't any left. These are all from the Timeless Treasures range, or Antique Treasures, one of them. Plus a piece of stretch and some curtain stuff (ie bag stuff). This lot cost me $4. You read me right. $4.



I missed the Craft and Quilt Fair on the weekend, but have read good reports so far, so a bit bummed I missed it. I am looking out for this thief- wishing bad karma on them, that's for sure!

4 comments:

Jodie said...

I feel your costume pain - another 8 pairs of cowboy chaps last night!

Nikki said...

I've been warned never to let anyone know that I can sew once my wee one starts school...

Thanks for watching out for the hat!

Leaves of the family tree said...

mmmm - I've been dooped in to paint sets! - what do you paint them on????
You can sleep next week!
see you at yarraville!

Miss Muggins said...

What a glutton for punishment and what a steal!Good on you!