Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Stamping away

I have been getting lots of help from Holly recently with my foray into the stamping world. She has the best tips for buying products- my tip is as soon as you see a Speedball lino cutter on the shelf, GRAB IT! It is quicker to buy form the US online I think than get RIOT to find one in their stores.


But I can't complain, it was worth the wait and I have a beautiful 'hand made' stamp to show. I recycled the wooden backing off an old folk art stamps I had in my drawer (don't ask me how it got there, folk art is up there with scrap booking and Feathers wool to me).



If you like these, but want someone else to make it, see Jemma for more.


4 comments:

Jemma. said...

Very nice! I hate that feather wool too :) Hideous stuff...

Gillian R said...

Leaving a comment here as I can't find an email for you anywhere!!! Could you pretty pls flick me an email with your email address? I would love you to be a test sewer for the Gingerbread house!

Map 29 said...

The stamp looks great and I couldn't agree with you more about Folk Art, Feathers Wool and Scrap Booking

Anonymous said...

Hi Bec
Map 29 is me, used the wrong ID by accident :). Still hate feathers wool, folk art and scrapbooking....