Monday, July 13, 2009

Eye Spy...a favourite party game

I'm joining in this week, finally, as I couldn't wait to put these photos in, then realised there wasn't a game in them! But maybe eating is a game?
Link
I remember this party (?7 yr old)- the Mr Funny cake will long go down as my favourite. And I realised tonight I had matching paper plates and napkins! Looks like Mr Greedy to me.
I love this shot- standing around hoe-ing in! So many good things in this shot- the clothes, the wallpaper, containers for marshmallows etc, my brother's skinny legs and Stubbies. Memories.
Thanks Cindy for hosting this, head over here to read more.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

You have to love a themed party. How cute are those pics, I feel left out now. I will have to go and hunt some down.

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Of course eating is a game, if you're eating pancakes.

Love those gorgeous 70's photos. They look exactly like a series of my own party shots from somewhere around that era.

Gail said...

Hi! LOVE the Polka-dot swap package! It was a great surprise on return from our trip! You are a clever thing being able to sew such cute bags! And I LOVE all the fabric too! Thanks soooooooooo much!!!!

Anonymous said...

Too cute. Such nostalgia. I'd almost forgotten about Stubbies :)