Thursday, July 30, 2009

Oppy goodness

I felt like I hyadn't had any oppy goodness for a while, so head off this morning after school drop-off. I dropped in looking for sheets and found these....

They look a bit too shiny in the pic, this was the best out of many, they are actually flat leather, not patent. $12.99. Thankyouverymuch.
Some vintage Enid Blyton to add to my collection


And a brunch coat- that's what we used to call them, anyway. Huge and hideously orange...but reusable in smaller amounts.


Also a few items of wearable clothing and other kids books.
Happy days.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

such incredible finds I LOVE the boots and the books are fab too and yes we used to call them Brunch Coats too!!!!

trash said...

When I got older and found out what it was I always wondered who would have turned up to brunch somewhere in one of those!?!?!

CurlyPops said...

Woohoo! Those boots are made for walkin'!
Did you find Lombards?

Miss Muggins said...

Oppy goodness indeed - Fab boots and great books.

Unknown said...

OH I love the Enid Blyton books cannot tell you how much !

Cat from Raspberry Rainbow said...

Those boots are an amazing find! What a gorgeous colour for winter.

PlanningQueen said...

What a successful outing! I am definitely due for an oppy outing myself. Hope it is as successful as yours.

Sarah said...

Wow! Love the boots. And Enid Blyton was one of my favourites growing up, especially Brer Rabbit.

PaisleyJade said...

I want your boots!!!! Very cool - love the colour.