Monday, July 6, 2009

Good for the soul

Well, where to start? Maybe at the end and say I'm so sad it's over! Sewing is not the same at home...still good, but hey, how can it compete with this craziness....
gifts for no reason (more of that next post)

food- there were other meals, but this one stood out


sewing, cups of tea, the occasional alcoholic beverage...


LOTS of hamming for the camera
lots of laughing at old mags, craft and bk
and some finished and half finished projects. The overlocked quilt's top is done

a new zippered pouch habit has formed

Frances' sister was there and modelled a jacket and bags
and someone missed me, and loved her quilt!

What are we doing next weekend guys?

8 comments:

Andi said...

Looks like a blast.
Count me in next time.
Andi :-)

Nikki said...

Great to see that you got away and had a blast. It's a tonic, isn't it?

CurlyPops said...

Hee hee you crack me up girl!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a fabulous weekend. Love the zippered pouches.

Bellgirl said...

Yay I'm glad she loved the quilt!! Imagine what a BK you would have felt like if she hadn't ;)

Just finishing off my zippered pouch now, thanks for the pieces and the tutorial- when I've found my battery charger I'll post a pick with acknowledgements!

Selina said...

your quilt looks great! glad your little miss liked it! how cute is that photo!!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

You're right - sewing just isn't the same. I've packed mine right away for another time.

Cath said...

welcome back to reality - So there were definitely projects - and ones that got finished. Awesome.